Below you can view and read our show notes from our rehearsal for our production titled "The Missing Verse" on May 6 at Ready Set Dance. Please use these notes as a reference for your learning process. It is strictly prohibited to showcase share these notes to your friends and family.
- Wrap head fully with burqa
- When you put the dress on, make sure the white shirt is tucked in
- Glue hands as you walk.
- Amanda: geisha runs!
- Relook: Semi circle formation
- Everyone folly Carly on how to get up from floor after semi-circle
- Alaina: walk with the music
- Relook: last formation.
- ANGELS: arms to side right away when you sit.
o Hide your thumbs when your block your eyes
o Hands fold then pray
- Demons were very early!
- Alix: watch the direction you start your run.
- Rhe’a avoid Alix when running to center stage. Run behind her and let her cross.
Jesus & Judas:
- Just work on sequencing of the dance. Know what comes next
- Keep focus on Judas as the demons come on stage.
- Demons closer to wall with new choreography.
- Jeo and Ariel: make the sheet wider to avoid seeing Carly’s feet or body
- Also feel free to shake the sheet.
- Self-note: You walked to fast
- Diana: walk on slow before the walk on water.
- Slower with the legs in the air.
- Better with the transition but even play more!
- Angels were messy, lets clean up the choreo
- Alix/Rhe’a/Jeo: Open arms at same time.
- Demons: flat feet in the slow-mo arch.