Below you can view our videos from our rehearsal for our production titled "The Bus Stop" on April 5 at Ready Set Dance. Please use these videos as a reference for your learning process. It is strictly prohibited to showcase these videos to your friends and family.
Mean Girl Trio:
- Faith: hit couple front flexed.
- REWORK: choreography around bench.
- MAKE EVERYTHING BIGGER!
- Faith: Push away from Marissa when facing upstage.
- Don't be sloppy with handshake. Hold bodys up and tight.
- Wrist choreo SHARPER!
- Skylar jump - get more air time.
- Marissa roll to floor at the end, before looking at your wrist.
- Alaina: Don't be early!
- Sharper: "Look don't touch"
- Feed off each other's energy!
- Edwardo: don't be on the same arm and foot in choreo traveling upstage,
- Wat to far stage right!
- Show your toes as it comes up the leg.
- Trust yourself on your heels.
- MORE RISK!
- Let go of necks in all arch turns!
- REWORK FLICKS.
- REWORK THROWS BEFORE FLICK
- Jeo: look at what your are hitting in beginning.
- Jeo: watch shoulder in chaine turn to bench
- Jeo: flexed foot in figure foot.
- Jeo: don't stop the flow of the energy
- Finish your movement.
- Jeo: Connect passe
- Make sure Marissa dies downstage center.