Below you can view our videos from our rehearsal for our production titled "The Bus Stop" on April 26 at Ready Set Dance. Please use these videos as a reference for your learning process. It is strictly prohibited to showcase these videos to your friends and family.
-ADD ON: Everyone snap their heads to the right on 8 after 8 counts of walking.
- Group section needs to be clean!
- Remember who does the passe versus the battement.
- After group section into the second round of solos, we were all very late!
- Faith and Skylar: be together at end of duet section
- Ending formation needs to be worked.
- Marissa and Diana work on being together in ending choreography.
- Faith: needs a better way to the ground.
- All of you were extremely early. Take your time and breathe throughout the movement.
- SHARPER WRISTS!
- Be together for ending choreography!
- Alaina: say no bigger for audience to see.
- Work on your stamina still, it was much better.
- I still need to add breathing movements.
- Smooth the floor choreography.
- Work on not using your hand to push off the ground.
- Break wrist on chair at the end.
- Jeo: snap towards Edwardo with first move.
- Jeo: use plie for double stage, before and after
- Jeo: Take away the bottle choreo and just interact with the bench.
- Jeo: Round the parallel attitude.
- Jeo: Only one head roll, take away the second
- Transition toe duet section was early, but I think it was cause we marked it.